Melbourne’s Burwood Brickworks officially unveiled its dining precinct Eat Street today, welcoming guests to the neighbourhood food space with a colourful and diverse range of dining and dessert venues including cult-Asian offerings, a patisserie, micro brewhouse tavern and more, and celebrating with 11 days of festivities and fun.
Overlooking the precinct’s Urban Plaza and park, Eat Street will be the go-to dining destination with the alfresco space open day and night. It’s perfect for pre- or post-movie feeds, catch-ups with friends or mid-week family dinners.
“Our vision was to curate a complete dining experience in Melbourne’s east, and after almost ten months in lockdown since opening in December 2019, we’re so excited to officially launch Eat Street now,” said Burwood Brickworks Centre Manager, Eric Park. “We can’t wait to celebrate with guests and welcome everyone to eat and enjoy new food experiences at the centre.”
Promising something for all appetites, Eat Street at Burwood Brickworks features nine venues including:
- Acre farm cake & counter (a new patisserie from the acre farm & eatery team with take-home cakes, pastries, pies and more)
- Ben & Jerry’s cult-favourite ice-cream scoop shop
- Gami Chicken & Beer, Australia’s original Korean fried chicken and beer joint
- Hot Hot Pot, which offers authentic Sichuan hot pot with a Melbourne twist
- Ichiro Izakaya Bar, a traditional Japanese Izakaya offering
- New Northcote Brewhouse, a local tavern serving craft beer, Australian wine and great food
- Norwood Café, a sustainable approach café
- Rosa Mexicano, which offers fresh and delicious Mexican street food and
- Taste Hunan, delivering the flavours, spices and taste of Hunan cuisine.
From 18th to 28th March 2021, Burwood Brickworks is celebrating the official opening of Eat Street with dining offers, live music performances and kids’ entertainment. Available daily for lunch and dinner, the Eat Street retailers will be dishing up a range of delicious meals for just $10 for adults and $5 for kids. Guests can enjoy all you can eat hot pots from Hot Hot Pot, fried chicken burgers and nuggets from Gami, assorted sashimi from Ichiro Izakaya, fajitas from Rosa Mexicano, stir-fried pork from Taste Hunan and pizza from the New Northcote Brewhouse. Acre farm cake & counter will also be celebrating with its hero honey cake and any coffee for just $10.