The development discipline in the property industry has traditionally been male dominated. However, we all know that the majority of customers in shopping centres are women. So, it makes sense that forward thinking retail development companies are increasing their female component in the development field – shaping design, functionality and the retail mix.
In this special feature, Shopping Centre News highlights the breadth of talent and experience in our industry via in-depth interviews, showcasing eight of the brightest and best women in development. Enjoy!
* This special feature is for Premium members only. To access, upgrade your membership here
- Christina Nelson, Mirvac Retail
- Fiona Jones, Lendlease
- Jane Macpherson, Scentre Group
- Joanna Russell, Frasers Property Australia
- Pam McGhee, AMP Capital
- Prue Cunningham, Stockland
- Romina Edwards, GPT
- Virginia Lloyd, Charter Hall